пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

drenai timeline




�Nywuah.

....

Nywuahhhhhh. Nyaaaa. NYAAAA. NYAAAN.

..nyaaa.

..nya.

..ya. So anyways


Iapos;m tired �No, my name is not tired. Iapos;m just tired.�
Todayapos;s friday. Itapos;s All-day-lecture-day-of-the-week day. I actually SAT�THROUGH�IT and Understood SOMETHING. And itapos;s not just anything. Itapos;s something MY maths teacher nyanyanya about. God, you donapos;t understand how hard she is to understand sometimes. Sheapos;ll be like. Jump to this point, then referring to another point while calling the other point "That point". So in the end i end up wondering "Whatever the hell is "That point"?" a couple of times. Nonetheless, with much much help from common sense, I got it. Some, at least. Worst come worst I get better teachers.

And there was that Digital Electronics. Quite easy. Very fun. Should be able to survive through Fridays.

Iapos;m trying to inspire myself to atten Lectures more often than not. And tutorials. And finding ways to survive through it and not run away like I usually do. And atlending ctures (even though I go to school to study) is the last thing �i will resort too if it can be helped. Right now. SOME is fun. I hope it contiunes that way.�

I wore full Bogu today.
And i realized how nyuah I am. Like. Soft soft. Poke-poke-can-make-a-dent-in-my-bone-like soft. It was tiring
sufferingish
Painful, to say the least
But Iapos;m really glad I trained today. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Especially when you feel your shinai hitting something else that ainapos;t you and you have to hit hard. I suck at keiko. I diededededededed. Now i understand what Susu meant by "Stamina".

Ah, falling asleep and I forgot what I wanted to type.�

Oh yes.�I got my Zekken today. ^^:;;; So ya.

Now my ankle hurts all over again, and I really really feel that weakness growing. It needs to stop.


And my mom calls me fat. ~____~

Well it takes one to know one.


drenai timeline, drenaje, drenaje frances, drenaje linfatico.



Комментариев нет: